Urgent Saudi Arabia: A new decision by the Passport Authority to facilitate the issuance of a passport for chi

A passport for a kid can only be issued with the approval of one parent, and Passports has developed an infographic to explain this need.

Read also: Urgent Saudi Arabia: conditions and controls for stopping government services and resuming work with them

She stated that you can specify your consent for the other party (the father or mother of your children) to undertake some passport services for your family members who are under the age of eighteen through the parents' requirements service for gaining their consent.

Accessing the service:
1. My offerings.
Two. Services.
three) Passports.
4- Conditions put out by parents to acquire their approval.

Visa for exit and return:

According to the General Directorate of Passports, citizens who go abroad on "exit and return" visas are permitted to return to the Kingdom up until the expiration date of the visa.It was discovered that after paying the expenses through the SADAD service through the "Absher" or "Muqeem" platform for the employer, it is possible to prolong the exit and return visa for those who are outside the Kingdom electronically.

Visa for return and exit before the expiration of "resident identity"

According to the General Directorate of Passports, a visa for leaving and re-entry can be issued before the "resident identity" expires.Additionally, the "passports" emphasized that to provide an "exit and return" visa, the passport's validity must be at least 90 days.

The passport is valid for 60 days.

The General Directorate of Passports further clarified that to grant a "final exit" visa, the passport's validity duration could not be fewer than 60 days.Note that if the beneficiary is outside the Kingdom, it is not possible to change the "exit and return" visa into a "final exit" as stated in the instructions.

Visa allowing re-entry and exit for the wife of a resident.

Additionally, the Passports Authority said that after paying the fees, the employer can obtain a departure and return visa for the wife of a resident by using the Absher Business or Resident platform. We are delighted for you.

Changing a child's name from that of a tourist to that of a resident

Regarding how to change a child's identification who submitted a family visit visa to a resident, the General Directorate of Passports engaged in discussion.

Join Telegram channel